Use of the nataliebeauhaire.fr site implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use.
The nataliebeauhaire.fr site is updated regularly. The legal notices and conditions of use are likely to be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the site are therefore invited to consult them on a regular basis.
Natalie Beauhaire strives to provide the nataliebeauhaire.fr site with as accurate information as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by itself or by the third party partners who provide it with this information.
2. Intellectual property
Natalie Beauhaire owns the intellectual property rights or holds the rights to use all the elements accessible on the site, in particular texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written consent of Natalie Beauhaire.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
3. Management of personal data
In France, personal data is protected in particular by law n ° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995.
When using the nataliebeauhaire.fr site, the following can be collected:
- the URL of the links through which the user accessed the nataliebeauhaire.fr site
- the user’s access provider
- the user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address
- the personal data and information required for the contact form (name, email, telephone, etc.).
Personal information relating to the user is collected and stored as part of the services offered by the nataliebeauhaire.fr site. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he enters it himself.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, any user has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data. concerning him on request.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
4. Hypertext links and cookies
Browsing the nataliebeauhaire.fr site may cause the installation of cookie (s) on the user’s computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance.
Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can however configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies:
- Under Chrome: click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the Privacy section, click on preferences. In the Privacy tab, you can block cookies.
- In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Configure the retention rules on: use personalized settings for history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies.
- In Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the shape of a cog at the top right) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
- In Safari: click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the Privacy section, click on Content settings. In the Cookies section, you can block cookies.
5. Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction
Any dispute in connection with the use of the nataliebeauhaire.fr site is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is attributed to the competent courts of Blois.
6. The main laws concerned
Law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, notably amended by Law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to computers, files and freedoms.
Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site.
Personal information: “information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies” (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978).